What is available?
- Materials used in almost all MIT courses.
- May include syllabus, lecture notes, problem and answer sets, labs, readings and reading lists, videos, special features, more
- Read our site overview.
You can also access...
Using OCW Materials
No registration, user ID, or password needed-just use it! But remember...
- You cannot get a degree or certificate from MIT or OCW
- You cannot get access to MIT faculty
Access courses online or download for offline use
Read our case studies (PDF) to learn how...
- Educators use OCW as a teaching resource
- Students and self-learners use it as a learning/reference resource
Learn about technical requirements
You have permission to reuse, modify, or redistribute OCW materials, provided that you:
- Attribute the materials (give credit) to MIT and to the course authors
- Do not sell the materials, charge money for their use, or use them for any commercial purpose
- Offer them under the same terms as they are offered to you (share alike)
OCW users and visitors like you help keep OCW going
Check our frequently asked questions